Core Return Process
– Cores must be returned in 30 days in order to collect full core credit.
– Cores must be returned in undamaged conditions, if damage occurs during shipping, due to poor packaging or other reasons we reserve the right to prorate or forfeit core refund at our discretion.
– If cores are returned on time and undamaged, you will receive your core refund within 1 week via the method of your original purchase.
– All core returns for core credit should be shipped to the address below. Buyer is responsible for all core shipping charges.
-DTIS DIESEL LLC-
521 Ming Ave,
BAKERSFIELD CA 93307, USA.
Return and Restocking Fee Policy
All returns are at the discretion of DTIS DIESEL LLC. No returns are accepted without the prior approval of DTIS DIESEL LLC.
Any item may be returned within 14 days as long as it is in new condition and in the original packaging. A restocking fee equal to 10% – 30% of the purchase price will be applied, and any shipping costs may be deducted from the refund.
Core Grade Levels
– Electronic actuator is complete and works properly.
– It does not have additional damage.
– We accept the actuator core as full core credit.
– Electronic actuator assembly is complete, but at least one of the major components is damaged.
– We accept the actuator core as partial core credit.
– Electronic actuator unit is not complete or assembled.
– All major components are damaged.
– Actuator core is not accepted for core credit.